NTA To Conduct UGC NET 2018
UGC NET Will Be Conducted By NTA 2018, National Eligibility Test is most popularly known as NET would be now onwards conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). This has been the greatest trending news in all the major headlines of the leading newspapers.
NTA have already fixed the date of examination i.e the exams will be held on 9th December.
NTA To Conduct UGC NET 2018:
Previously, UGC NET was conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). In which Central Board of Secondary Education conducted Twice a year. Again under NTA, it would continue under the same process being decided by HRD ministry.
The registration date will start from 1st September 2018.
NTA will also take the responsibility to hold other competitive exams. Such as JEE exams, GPAT, UGC NET/JRF, NEET(UG)
UGC NET ELIGIBILITY:
Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks for General and 50% for ST/SC and OBC
Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only.
Source: eligibility criteria
UGC NET Exam Date 2018:
Registration Starts from September 1-30,2018
Date of Exam from 9-23,2018
Date of Result January 10, 2019
MODE OF EXAM- ONLINE/ COMPUTERIZED
UGC NET Papers:
- Paper-I will be of general
- Paper-II will be conducted on the basis of the respective subject being chosen by the candidate.
- American Diabetes Association In India
- Kofi Annan- Hidden Qualities About Him.
- Ideal Teachers Training Academy, B.Ed
- helicopter parents meaning
- BPSC-1395 Post-Inspector, Officer-Recruitment-, Last Date 20 August.